Spring Watercolor Retreat- come paint sweet birdies, love notes and tea cup filled with sweetness
Cost: $145(Please send me a message to sign up: I take check, cash or Paypal)Your payment holds your spot
Come join me in person for an event to remember.
My goal for these retreats is that you walk away with the knowledge, confidence and skills to paint on your own. When you leave at the end of the retreat I want you to have 2-5 finished projects, a sketch book full of ideas and a brave heart to create joy!
This is a Beginner Watercolor Class
- Personal attention- Class is limited to 5 students, so you will have lots of one on one time.
- Lunch- We will break for lunch and it will be catered.
- Supply Bundle- These items will go home with you at the end of the day.
- White Board
- Assorted Sheets of Watercolor Paper (these are sample sizes so you can decide what type you like)
- Water brush
- 5 x7 white art mat to fit in frame
- Spring watercolor paint pallet
- Key ring
- Watercolor paper shapes
- Color wheel
- Eraser pencil
- Color print out directions
- Water, Snacks and a glass of wine at the end of the day!
- Kraft journal
- Plus other goodies!
What to bring:
- Sketchbook (5 ½ x 8 ½ or larger)
- Your favorite paint brushes (assorted sizes and shapes)
- Watercolor paper pad (hot or color press, get a 9x12 Size)
- Washi tape (any color or style, we will just be using it to hold down our paper)
- Mechanical Pencil
- White eraser
- Your watercolor paints (artist grade will be the best)
- Printed spring inspiration photos (you will be given a link to a Pinterest board)
- List of Favorite spring quotes or bible verses- think spring, ripe fruit, little birds and tea cups
- Black journaling Pen (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F38T9C4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- Apron/old T-shirt
- Intro To Me- Intro to You
- Basic Info- Paints, Papers, brushes
- Paint a Key Ring of Sample Colors
- Sketching- Inspiration, Daily thumb nails
- Planning an Art Piece
- Lets Paint- Fruit, Tea cups and love notes
- Art Journal
- Wrap up and Wine