Cost: $60(Please send me a message to sign up: I take check, cash or Paypal)Your payment holds your spot
Seasonal Decorations are my Favorite! I love when each of them rolls around. For this class I want you to create a set of small paintings to change out each season. A frame to sit on the counter or mantle that you can be proud to display.
This is a Beginner/Intermediate Watercolor Class
- Personal attention- Class is limited to 5 students, so you will have lots of one on one time.
- Lunch- We will break for lunch and it will be catered.
- Supply Bundle- These items will go home with you at the end of the day
- Watercolor papers
- Color print out directions
- Wood Frame
- Water, Snacks and a glass of wine at the end of the day!
- Plus other goodies!
What to bring:
- Sketchbook (5 ½ x 8 ½ or larger)
- Your favorite paint brushes (assorted sizes and shapes)
- Watercolor paper pad (hot or color press, get a 9x12 Size)
- Washi tape (any color or style, we will just be using it to hold down our paper)
- Mechanical Pencil
- White eraser
- Your watercolor paints (artist grade will be the best)
- Printed pictures of vintage scales that you like
- List of quotes that might go with scales that you like
- Black journaling Pen
- Intro To Me- Intro to You
- Sketching- Inspiration
- Planning an Art Pieces
- Lets Paint- vintage scales
- Wrap up and Wine