Woodland Critters wearing scarfs and hats will add a bright spot in you home this winter!
Cost: $95(Please send me a message to sign up: I take check, cash or Paypal)Your payment holds your spot
Come join me in person for an event to remember.
My goal for these retreats is that you walk away with the knowledge, confidence and skills to paint on your own. When you leave at the end of the retreat I want you to have 2-5 finished projects, a sketch book full of ideas and a brave heart to create joy!
This is a Beginner Watercolor Class
- Personal attention- Class is limited to 5 students, so you will have lots of one on one time.
- Lunch- We will break for lunch and it will be catered.
- Supply Bundle- These items will go home with you at the end of the day.
- Art Apron to take home
- Watercolor papers
- Color print out directions
- Water, Snacks and a glass of wine at the end of the day!
- Plus other goodies!
What to bring:
- Sketchbook (5 ½ x 8 ½ or larger)
- Your favorite paint brushes (assorted sizes and shapes)
- Watercolor paper pad (hot or color press, get a 9x12 Size)
- Washi tape (any color or style, we will just be using it to hold down our paper)
- Mechanical Pencil
- White eraser
- Your watercolor paints (artist grade will be the best)
- Printed pictures of woodland critters
- List of Favorite winter quotes or bible verses- think clean, snow, winter and little animal
- Black journaling Pen (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F38T9C4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- Intro To Me- Intro to You
- Basic Info- Paints, Papers, brushes
- Sketching- Inspiration, Daily thumb nails
- Planning an Art Piece
- Lets Paint- winter critters
- Wrap up and Wine